J.K. Rowling is a UK writer famous for her Harry Potter novel series. Harry Potter book series is the world's best selling book series, which has sold over 50 crore copies so far.
NameHis name was ‘J. K. Rowling's full form - Joanne Kathleen Rowling '. In it, 'Kathleen' is her grandmother's name.
When a book publisher agreed to publish Harry Potter's first novel, his name was Joanne Rowling. His publisher advised him to name himself so that readers would not initially realize that the novel was written by a woman, as it could have reduced readers' interest in the novel.
But at the time Joanne Rowling was divorced so she could not use her husband's name as a middle name. So she chose her grandmother's name (Kathleen) as the middle name, and her first book 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' was called 'J.K. Rowling 'printed under the author's name.
J. K. Rowling's Childhood and Personal LifeIt took place in a small town located near the city of Bristol. She grew up in a small village called 'Tutshill'.
After his initial and major education, he completed his B.A. in French Language and Classics in 1986 from the University of Exeter, England. Degree obtained After this, he also worked as a secretary in an organization called 'Amnesty International' in London.
In 1990, JK Rowling moved to Portugal to study English. While there he married George Arantes in October 1992 and in 1993 his daughter Jessica was born. But in the same year, due to domestic differences, both of them got divorced. After this, Jak Rolling returned to the UK again.
Rowling says that she got the idea to write Harry Potter when she was going on a Manchester to London train but the train was delayed for about 4 hours. He then started working on the Harry Potter series.
The first novel of the Harry Potter series appeared on 26 June 1997. It was titled - ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’.
At first, many publishers refused to publish Harry Potter's first novel. But when it was published once, it made a splash all over the world. Who Rowling received several awards.
Rowling then wrote the remaining six parts of Harry Potter, which were sold hands-on and became the world's best-selling book series of seven novels.
This novel has been translated into more than 65 languages in the world. The series has been better translated into Hindi by Dr. Sudhir Dixit.
Below is the list of all the Harry Potter series novels according to their publishing date. Names of their translated Hindi versions have also been given.
Hardworking and Courageous Woman JK Rowling
Rowling is a hardworking and courageous woman. When she started writing Harry Potter's first novel, she was a divorced woman and lived a struggling life with her child as a single mother. Thankfully, the social security of England is so strong that due to unemployment, she was able to not only raise her daughter properly but also create one of the most popular novels in the world. Which changed the direction of his life.
JK due to selling his books Rowling has become a very rich woman who has grossed over 1 billion dollars from her books so far. They have a sense of public welfare, so they have donated a large amount of their capital. Rolling said that when we get more than we need, then it is our moral answer to use it wisely and wisely.
In 2011, he married a man named Neil Murray (Neil Murray). From this marriage, he has got a son and a daughter. Their marriage is still going on smoothly.
JK Rowling BooksIt is not that Rowling has written only 7 Harry Potter novels. Rather, he has also written many more books, some of which are related to the magical world of Harry Potter, and the rest of it. A list of these is given below.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (26/June/1997)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (02/July/1998)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (08/July/1999)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (07/July/2000)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (21/June/2003)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (16/July/2005)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (21/July/2007)
- Harry Potter Prequel (July/2008)
JK Rowling Apart from Harry Potter
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (01/March/2001)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Script) (19/November/2016)
- Fantastic Beast and The Crimes of Grindelwald (16/November/2018)
- Quidditch Through the Ages (01/March/2001)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (04/December/2008)
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power / Politics and Pesky Poltergeists (06/September/2016)
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism / Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies (06/September/2016)
- Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (06/September/2016)
- The Casual Vacancy (27/September/2012)
- The Cuckoo's Calling (18/April/2013)
- The Silkworm (19/June/2014)
- Career Of Evil (20/October/2015)
- Lethal White (2018)